Fill out this form and we’ll get
back to you within 1 business day.
As marketing, sales, and business operations continue to evolve and streamline their interconnected processes, organizations are realizing the benefits that a CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) system can provide. When we first engage a CPQ project, many of our clients are facing the following:
- Unruly product catalogs
- Time-consuming quoting process
- Outdated spreadsheets and disparate systems being used for pricing and quoting
- Frequent configuration or pricing mistakes
- Business rules and pricing policies that are unclear, inconsistently followed, and difficult to enforce
- Difficulty with prorating and co-terming of add-on products or services
- An inefficient renewal process and poor visibility of renewal pipelines
A well-implemented CPQ solution can transform your business, making it both more efficient and more profitable.
- Efficiently generate and deliver accurate quotes to prospects in a fraction of the time
- Reduce the complexity of product catalogs
- Consistently enforce business rules and pricing policies
- Automatically recommend upsell and add-on products and services to increase deal size
- Automate cotermination and proration of add-ons to existing contracts
- Streamline the renewal process by automatically creating and maintaining renewal opportunities
- Easily manage multi-level approval processes
- Create reports and dashboards that provide real insight into the quote-to-cash process
OpFocus has a team of experts and a set of best practices in place to help diagnose your CPQ needs and prescribe a solution for Salesforce clients that ranges from Salesforce out-of-the-box quoting capabilities, to the Salesforce CPQ platform built native on force.com, to custom solutions built by OpFocus in your Salesforce org.
OpFocus CPQ Services include:
Ready to get started?
Connect with Us