- Are your reps spending hours on creating quotes for customers, with little governance around discounting?
- Is your finance team spending weeks each month attempting to true-up billing?
- Is your customer success team struggling to understand what products your customers have, and finding it difficult to understand and negotiate renewals?
- Is it hard to calculate & trust your MRR and ARR in Salesforce?
simplify quote to cash with Revenue Cloud
It’s time for Salesforce CPQ, and a team of experienced configure-price-quote experts, to bring a new level of visibility and efficiency to your team. We’re here to solve real problems and address your pains, not just standing up CPQ.
- + Salesforce CPQ It’s time to bring structure to how your team configures quotes & orders and manages renewals & amendments. Turn your CRM into the one trusted source of truth on product pricing. Create a more ordered method of selling for your sales team and a seamless renewal process for customer success. It’s time to put an end to the wild west, bring order to how you manage orders.
- + contract lifecycle management To be competitive, your team needs to make the contract lifecycle as frictionless as possible for clients. Empower your team to be more effective and enable a smooth transition between each stage of the contract lifecycle. Now is the time to take the initiative and finally automate the contract processes during key stages.
- + optimize existing CPQ When your existing CPQ implementation no longer supports your teams needs, it's time to bring in the specialists. Our dedicated team of certified CPQ experts will tailor your CPQ instance to work for your team, streamlining the process and reducing manual work.
revolutionize quoting & renewals
hear it from our customers
"OpFocus is encyclopedic about CPQ. They have a very deep knowledge of what it can and can’t do. They knew exactly how to implement what we needed in order to get the most value out of CPQ."- Ben Bryer, Director of Business Operations, CentralReach
“I’ve done many implementations during my career. None went as smoothly as OpFocus. My team has full time jobs that require all of our attention, so being able to rely on OpFocus to handle CPQ was great.”- Lynn Thayer, VP of Revenue Operations, Red Canary
“OpFocus’ Salesforce/CPQ technical and implementation expertise, well-informed advice, and willingness to turn on a dime have made them a great partner for Seismic.”- Toby Carrington, VP of Revenue Operations, Seismic
OpFocus’ methodology for CPQ project success:
- requirements consolidation
- process improvement & best practices
- product & pricebooks
- reports and dashboards
- testing, training, and support with roll-out
- ongoing maintenance with Growth Services
some of our experts
Senior Consultant, CPQ
Senior Consultant, CPQ
CAC to LTV ratio
Does your marketing investment keep growing, but you lack clear visibility & metrics to back up your ROI? Sleep soundly at night knowing that you’re targeting the right buyers, effectively converting demand through the funnel, and maximizing revenue from each new customer.
Are you losing to competitors because you can’t get quotes to customers fast enough? Standardize pricing, automate quoting & approvals, improve margins, trust your renewal data.
Does customer success & support have actionable product usage analytics they need in one place? Surface early warning indicators from your platform in Salesforce, increase adoption, and equip your teams to delight your customers.
Are your people, processes, systems, data, reporting, and governance aligned and ready for hypergrowth? Gain confidence that you are prepared for sustainable growth to become the next SaaS unicorn.
churn & retention
How many of your customers churn simply because customer success did not reach out to renew their contracts in time? Surface timely usage metrics, automate renewals, and retain more customers.
Has your tech stack become chaotic and disjointed as your ARR soared? Consolidate and streamline your tech stack to gain confidence that you’ve equipped your team with a best-in-class platform to support hypergrowth.