- Without doing a bunch of research myself, what’s the best tech stack for my team? Am I using the right tools in my stack?
- I already have a number of platforms. How do I connect Salesforce to external databases in AWS or my core platform?
- How do I structure and plan out the processes needed for my platform to succeed?
- Am I using the right Appexchange apps in Salesforce?
right platforms. right architecture. right size.
Provide your team with an ideal set of tools to complement how they work. Enable them to be more productive and crush their growth goals.
- + technical framework design Design a prioritized plan to create a more lean, efficient, and secure platform. Determine key 3rd party tools to adopt, such as Mulesoft, Boomi, Jitterbit, Ringlead, DemandTools, Tableau, etc. Lay the foundation for data governance and security.
- + optimal tech stack architecture Determine the business processes, automation options, architecture, data flow, and optimal integration method between Salesforce and external systems, such as NetSuite, AWS, or Heroku.
- + data governance & application security Move your data with confidence. Configure your endpoints so the right data seamlessly travels between systems at the right intervals.
equip your team for success
hear it from our customers
“OpFocus really connected to the nature and speed of our business, and forced us to think into the future so we would have a system that worked well not just for today, but also for the longer haul.”- Maribel Olvera, SVP of Operations, The Predictive Index
"OpFocus led us through the process, and together we built a mobile app that allows employees and customers access to real-time project progress, from award to installation."- Stew Ives, Senior Director of Systems, SNA Displays
OpFocus’ methodology for technical architecture project success
- discovery & user stories
- mock ups
- resource planning
- provide a macroscope