Salesforce growth & managed services
- Are you getting the most out of your Salesforce investment?
- Does your team have all the skills needed to accomplish mission-critical projects?
- How much revenue are you leaving on the table through lost efficiency?
- Is it challenging hiring & retaining a team of experts in all the Salesforce clouds you’re looking for?
bring onboard certified Salesforce & revenue operations experts
When you think of managed services, you may envision an outsourcing call center where you send service tickets. That’s not what OpFocus is about. Our experts are an extension of your team. Work with a project manager that knows your system, processes, and growth goals inside and out. Leverage our Salesforce and revenue operations expertise during the planning process and we'll guide your team to organizational growth.
- + proactive management & on-demand resourcing When you partner with OpFocus, we’re invested in your projects and co-own your initiatives. Working as an extension of your team, we actively drive your initiatives forward using best practices. Leverage our teams decades of experience and hold your initiatives to the high standard OpFocus brings to every project. If it’s time to put your projects into hyperdrive, we’re ready to fire up our engines.
- + make the most of your Salesforce investment It’s not only about “managing your system," but also optimizing existing processes, and taking advantage of all the OOTB functionality at your disposal.
- + broaden your bench No matter what project your team’s taking on, we have the expertise to drive it forward: Salesforce & tech stack strategy, campaign management & marketing operations, system configuration, quoting & billing automation, data cleaning & management, Salesforce analytics, training for end-users, administrators, managers, and executives, integrating platforms to create a 360º view of your customer, development, security and access, and ongoing support.
tackle mission-critical projects
hear it from our customers
"OpFocus added value right away without any hand-holding. This was critical to a business like ours that moves at the speed of light. Their commitment, experience, and Salesforce/Pardot expertise are second to none."- Mariana Just, Director of Revenue Marketing and Operations, Acrolinx
“OpFocus had deep experience in Salesforce, had proven itself tackling projects similar to ours, and excelled in the two areas we needed: software development and strategic consulting. They really connected to the nature and speed of our business, and forced us to think into the future so we would have a system that worked well not just for today, but also for the longer haul.”- Maribel Olvera, SVP of Operations, The Predictive Index
“OpFocus’ expertise was critical to helping us overhaul Salesforce and Pardot and get valuable, actionable insights from our operations.”- Meredith Odgers, Director of Marketing, Qstream
"OpFocus is an extension of our sales operations team. They know our system back to front. Not only do I trust them to do whatever we need to enhance Salesforce, but I also rely on them for everything from change management guidance to advice on who to hire for our internal Salesforce administration team."- Toby Carrington, VP of Revenue Operations, Seismic
OpFocus’ methodology for growth & managed services success:
- targeted process review & system health check
- prioritization & resource allocation
- monthly sprints & collaborative working calls
- release management
- empowering & training internal ops to own new functionality
- steering committee; streamlined decision making