operational excellence roadmap
- Does your team have a strategic plan for the next 12-18 months?
- Does your tech stack meet your needs and set you up for success?
- What would be the impact of an in-depth look at your company by an industry expert?
begin your journey to operational excellence
After your team sets ambitious growth goals, you need a plan. Map out your path, ready your tech stack, and prepare for the journey.
- + prioritized recommendations To hit your growth goals, you'll want a prioritized plan for each functional area to guide decisions around people, processes, and systems. Engage with tenured business growth experts to chart the path ahead, anticipate roadblocks, and align organizational resources.
- + tech stack enablement Do you have the right gear for your journey to growth? Your tech stack must support and elevate the work your team does. Optimize the technological foundation of your business and enable your company to reach its growth aspirations.
map your journey to growth
hear it from our customers
“The knowledge sharing between OpFocus managed services people on the ground and those who were identifying roadmap elements was key. It ensured that what we built to keep the business running on a day-to-day basis would play into the larger roadmap.”- Stas Daszkiewicz, Director of Enterprise Systems and Architecture
“OpFocus had deep experience in Salesforce, had proven itself tackling projects similar to ours, and excelled in the two areas we needed: software development and strategic consulting. They really connected to the nature and speed of our business, and forced us to think into the future so we would have a system that worked well not just for today, but also for the longer haul.”- Maribel Olvera, SVP of Operations, The Predictive Index
OpFocus' methodology for operational excellence
- 25-point system check
- functional area interviews
- process analysis
- recommendations review
- prioritized plan