Advanced RevOps: ABM Reporting for Proven Marketing Leaders
Tues November 9th, 2021 @ 1 PM ET
If your marketing team is having a hard time reporting on marketing, you’re not alone. Many marketing leaders are turning to an account-centric model, tracking marketing impact at each stage of the buying process for a group of buyer personas. Hear from our panel of marketing practitioners and analysts that have led ABM implementations. Learn what happens when ABM frameworks meet real-life and find out what these leaders would have done differently.
- What metrics best communicate ABM success to leadership and the board as you transform from a Leads to Account-centric model?
- What metrics are best to manage marketing and demand gen team performance with?
- What tools should you rely on in your ABX tech stack for optimal reporting?
- When should a company choose to measure MQA vs. pre-opp movement through the funnel?
- What lessons have you learned after launching & reporting on ABM progress?