HubSpot Marketing Hub can help Marketing, Sales & RevOps leaders in the following ways:
Account Based Marketing: Identify, segment, nurture, and convert ideal target accounts.
Centralized Martech Stack: Integrate all your marketing tools and data into one easy-to-use, powerful platform that attracts customers at scale and gives you visibility into your marketing performance across mediums.
Marketing Automation: Powerful workflows, chatbots, email triggers, and more to reach your target audience with personalized messages at the time(s) they are most likely to convert.
How to determine if HubSpot Marketing Hub is a good fit for you and your team:
- You’re stuck with tools that are powerful but impossible to use or juggling too many point solutions.
- You have scattered customer data and spend too much time trying to gain insight.
- You struggle to justify your marketing budget. Tie your work to deals closed and contacts created with attribution reporting.
- Too much manual effort. Automatically nurture and score leads, personalize marketing across channels at scale.
- Siloed marketing and sales teams. Connect HubSpot to Salesforce to send lead intelligence to your sales team so they have better context to close deals.
Lastly, OpFocus has certified consultants with over a decade of HubSpot experience who know best practices; we can help implement, make consultative recommendations, and provide administrative support.
About OpFocus and Hubspot:
OpFocus helps you make Salesforce your
single source of truth so you can make data-driven decisions and scale ARR sustainably.
HubSpot is a CRM platform with all the software, integrations, and resources you need to connect marketing, sales, content management, and customer service.